Georgia native and Seattle’s rookie running back, Chris Carson, had cemented himself as the starting back after 3 weeks of solid performance.
However, he suffered a broken leg just below the knee and possibly a high ankle sprain in Sunday’s victory over the Colts which is devastating for both him and the Seahawks.
- Minicamp Day 2: 49ers Offense Improves But Defense Wins the Day
- Fangirl Takeaways from Day One of 49ers’ Minicamp
- 49ers Honor Dwight Clark at OTAs And Will Find ‘Fitting’ Way During Season
- 49ers Community Roundup: Innovation and Teacher Development at Levi’s Stadium
- 49ers’ Recap: Alternate Uniforms Unveiled and Reuben Foster is Back
- Jimmy’s Jet Pack, Coach Sherman, and More from Day 2 of 49ers’ OTAs
- Fangirl LeBron Watch: Where will King James Play Next NBA Season?
- For the Fangirls: 16 Best Pieces of Advice from our Moms