What’s up, 12’s?! ‘Tis the season for being thankful and man is there a lot to be thankful for! Sure, it would be easy and many of you would probably understand if I were to complain about all of the negative things in life, Richard Sherman is out, Kam Chancellor is out and that’s just to name a few. However, I have decided to look at the bright side so in honor of Thanksgiving I’ve put together 5 Things I’m Thankful For.
1. I am thankful for Russell Wilson’s resilience. Despite being tied at 6th for the most sacked QBs so far this season with 26, Russell never lets it show. He continues to make miraculous, unbelievable plays and is a leader on and off the field.
2. I am thankful that Jimmy Graham finally got his swagger back. After coming off of an underwhelming 2016 season and slow start this year, he’s back to the Jimmy Graham we know and love…the 2013 NFL receiving TD leader and four time Pro Bowler.
3. I am so thankful we’re bringing sexy back with this years’ Super Bowl Halftime Performance. Justin Timberlake is a quadruple threat and won over my teenage heart long ago. On the off chance the Seahawks don’t make it back to the Super Bowl this year, he might be the only performer that could cheer me up…but I feel pretty confident.
4. I am thankful for our fearless leader, Pete Carroll. He continues to remain positive and say things like “we’re going to run the heck out of it” when he gets asked about the game plan for Seattle’s tenuous run game.
5. I am so very thankful each and every year for my wonderful family and friends, for Seahawks football and for all of the brave men and women that risk their lives everyday to protect our beautiful country! For your service, we will be forever grateful!
I am also thankful for all of my fellow 12’s and I want to wish each and every one of you a very happy holiday! Never stop cheering!
Go Hawks!Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @seahawksFGSN. Go Seahawks!