What’s up 12’s?! Halloween is only a few weeks away and what better way to show your holiday spirit than an awesomely decorated football themed pumpkin?
Lifestyle blogger, Kasey Dixon of StyledByKasey.com stopped by the Fangirl Sports Network studio to teach me, 49ers Fangirl Tracy, and Raiders Fangirl Ivana how to decorate our pumpkins so that everyone in the neighborhood knows how much I love the Seattle Seahawks!
DIY Steps to Decorate Your Pumpkin:
1. Place paper and/or cardboard down.
2. Select a theme (I.E. your favorite football team).
3. Put gloves on.
4. Spray and/or paint pumpkin with the first coat, let dry.
5. Heat up hot glue gun and get bedazzling items ready.
6. Create a pattern using studs/rhinestones or stencil.
7. Let dry.
I can’t wait to see what you guys create! Post a picture of your pumpkin on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #FGSNpumpkins!
More of our Fangirl Lifestyle content here
More about the NFL's Crucial Catch campaign here
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @seahawksFGSN. Go Seahawks!
Music in Video Credit:
Spooky Ride by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
- Source: http://www.twinmusicom.org/song/250/spooky-ride
- Artist: http://www.twinmusicom.org