Hey Rams Fans! HOW ABOUT THAT GAME?! It was hot as heck but totally worth sitting through the heat to witness the sweet home opener victory over the Seattle Seahawks. Now this week, the Los Angeles Rams are back on the road all the way to Tampa Bay to take on the Buccs for week three. If the Rams want to secure another WIN and get on track to a winning season, there are a few changes that need to be made.
On this week’s Talking Touchdown’s game preview, I break down the matchup between our Los Angeles Rams and the home team Tampa Bay Buccaneers. There is a lot to be said about the victory over the Seahawks and what they can do to continue on the road to success, here are some points:
- Although the Rams offense was able to stretch the field against the Seahawks at times, it didn’t translate into points on the scoreboard. In order for the Rams to be victorious against the Bucs, Case Keenum, Kenny Britt and Tavon Austin must find a way to get on the same page.
- If the Rams want to score a touchdown this week, which I sure hope they do, the offensive line needs to do a better job at opening lanes for Todd Gurley. He will need more touches this week!
- On the other side of the ball, the Rams defense will need to get pressure on the QB like they did on Russell Wilson where they had two sacks, seven tackles for loss and nine quarterback hits.
- Jameis Winston & the Tampa Bay Bucs are looking to rebound from a sub-par performance against the AZ Cardinals, where he threw four interceptions, and they turned the ball over a total of five times.
- Based on the two games the Bucs have played thus far in 2016, it looks like the Rams can take advantage of their secondary as they have given up 5 touchdowns and an average of 319 yards passing to opponents’ QBs.
- Lastly, my game prediction!
After Sunday’s game, I am getting really excited to see where this team can go the rest of the season!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and enter my giveaway below for the chance to win two tickets to the Coliseum to see the Rams take on the Dolphins.