Hello Ramily! What’s Halloween without some delicious Halloween treats?! It’s not Halloween. So here’s a quick and easy recipe for some Rams-themed Halloween treats.
Here’s what you need:
- Snyder’s Pretzel Rods
- White Chocolate Chips
- Yellow Food Coloring
- Blue Sprinkles
- Wax Paper
Here’s what you do:
- Place white chocolate chips into a bowl and add a teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Place bowl in the microwave for intervals of 30 seconds until completely melted and smooth. About one minute.
- Add in yellow food coloring, about five big drops.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a paper plate. I recommend cutting a small square in the edge of the plate.
- Roll Snyder Pretzel Rods into the chocolate
- Pour on the blue sprinkles
- Place on wax paper and let dry for one hour
Happy Halloween Ramily!
Between now and Nov. 4, when you subscribe to my YouTube channel and my e-mail newsletter, you can enter for a chance to win your own Todd Gurley bedazzled jersey! Click on the link below for details. Happy bedazzling!