The most jolly day of the year is almost here and I’ve got a Christmas wish list to share with you!
1. A new head coach! I am definitely on the nice list this year, and I am BEGGING for a new head coach that is fit for the Rams’ organization and will find a way to take this team to the playoffs.
2. An improved offense. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. We gave up the world for our number one draft pick. Please let something come of it and not let it be a waste of time and money.
3. A winning season. I know this season is a bust, but come on! We just brought the NFL back to one of the biggest markets. Can we please get a winning season?
4. I am going to go ahead and piggy back on my previous wish and ask for…a Super Bowl campaign? Okay, maybe that’s too much to ask, but doesn’t hurt to put it on your list!
5. Energy. I need some Holiday cheer to get me through the last couple of games! We are in it together Ramily!
Wishing you all the happiest holiday season with your loved ones!