Hello Ramily! I don’t know about you but I am still feeling all warm and fuzzy after that home opener win over the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday. However, I’m hoping that we get to see a little more of our star running back Todd Gurley this week. So, before Sunday I thought it would be fun to go a little deeper into the Todd Gurley story.
For my first edition of 5 Fun Facts, I am taking you into the life of Todd Gurley, starting all the way back to when he was just six years old. Take a look:
- Gurley’s brother predicted his football greatness at the ripe age of six.
- When Gurley entered High School, he decided that he didn’t want to play football because he had been playing his whole life.
- Gurley was a tri-sport athlete in High School and competed in the 110-meters hurdles at the World Youth Championships in France.
- Gurley went on to play football at University of Georgia but he didn’t get the starting job.
- Gurley set a NFL record his rookie year previously help by Billy Sims.
It looks like Gurley just gets better with age! I can’t wait to watch him break more records and hopefully help get this team to the Super Bowl in the near future!
Thanks for watching. Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and enter my giveaway below for Rams tickets between now and the end of the month!