Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year, and not just because it’s fall, and the weather changes and I get to break out my cute boots (although major perks there). It is so nice to have a time of year to really reflect on all of my blessings and everything that I am so thankful for. Here are five things I am thankful for this year both with my personal life and the Rams:
1. I am SO INCREDIBLY thankful for my family. They support me, keep me grounded and love me even when I am hard to love at times.
2. I am thankful for Jared Goff. QB1 has done quite the turnaround this season and I now see why we traded the world to get the number 1 draft pick.
3. I am thankful for my guy Todd Gurley. I was getting a little worried that we might never see old TG again, but he is back!!!
4. I am thankful for the Rams defense! I mean, the whole defensive unit has saved quite a few games for this team and turned out to be one of the best in the league.
5. Lastly, I am thankful for all of you, Mobsquad. Thank you for watching me every week and allowing me into your football lives.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
More of my Fangirl Takes hereDon’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ramsFGSN. Go Rams!