What’s up Ramily?! What says October more than bedazzled Pumpkins complete with our team logo? I am pretty sure nothing. We’ve brought in Pumpkin decorating extraordinaire Kasey Dixon to help me and Chargers Fangirl Shelbi get our pumpkins looking perfect. Here’s a quick tutorial on how you can decorate your pumpkin like a true fangirl.
Here’s what you will need:
- Paper and/or cardboard
- Spray Paint or regular paint
- Hot glue gun
- Team Logo Stencil
Steps to Decorate Your Pumpkin:
1. Place paper and/or cardboard down
2. Put gloves on, must protect your manicure
3. Spray or paint pumpkin with the first coat and let it dry
4. Heat up glue gun and get rhinestones ready
5. Using your Rams-themed stencil, fill in with the rhinestones
6. Let dry
It will be the perfect DIY project and will make a great decoration to your home. Have fun!
We can’t wait to see what you guys create! Post a picture of your pumpkin on Instagram with the hashtag #FGSNpumpkins!
More of our Fangirl Lifestyle content here
More about the NFL's Crucial Catch campaign here
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ramsFGSN. Go Rams!
Music in Video Credit:
Spooky Ride by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
- Source: http://www.twinmusicom.org/song/250/spooky-ride
- Artist: http://www.twinmusicom.org