Brian Quick is proving to be one of Case Keenum’s favorite targets this season. He’s been with the Rams his entire professional career and the team and the fans are lucky to have him. To learn more about the Rams’ wide receiver, take a look at Five Fun Facts about Brian Quick:
1) Raised in Columbia, South Carolina, Brian Quick attended Ridge View High School where he was a BASKETBALL standout until switching to football only in his SENIOR year!
2) He made the most out of his first year of organized football since little league, coming up with 855 yards and 11 touchdowns. He also participated in the prestigious Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas earning All-State, All-Region and All-Area gridiron selections.
3) Quick went on to Appalachian State to play football. In his senior season he recorded 71 receptions for 1,096 yards with 11 touchdowns. Sporting News named Quick to its Division 1 FCS All-American team.
4) At the 2012 NFL Draft, Quick was selected in the second round, 33rd overall by the St. Louis Rams. He is the highest draft pick ever out of Appalachian State.
5) On September 25, 2016 Brian Quick became the FIRST Los Angeles Ram to score a touchdown since Jermaine Ross on December 24, 1994 before the Rams 20 year stay in St. Louis.
And I hope see Brian Quick stay in Los Angeles and score many, many more touchdowns for the Los Angeles Rams. That’s it for today, but for my next edition of Five Fun Facts, I want you to choose the player! So tweet me who you would like to see featured next using the hashtag #fangirl5funfacts. See you next week Ramily!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel. Go Rams!