Happy Holidays, Raider Nation! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!
Since it is Thanksgiving, I want to share 5 things I am grateful for this Thanksgiving.
1. I am grateful for my family and their never ending support and love-regardless of how crazy I am. Thank you for accepting me.
2. I am grateful for the opportunity to work for a company like Fangirl Sports Network that not only empowers women, but also gives me the chance to report on the Raiders.
3. I am grateful for navigation applications. Because the truth is I wouldn’t know where the heck I would be going without them! They help me make it to work on time!
4. I am grateful for living in such a diverse country that allows me to learn about and experience different cultures and people.
5. I am grateful for the Raiders Nation who despite the downfalls this season, still are ride or die!Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @raidersFGSN. Go Raiders!