Hi there Chiefs Kingdom,
Staying in shape can be hard when you are like me and you lead a busy lifestyle. Plus, I LOVE to indulge in pasta, Mexican food, cupcakes and cocktails from time to time. Today, I asked my friend and workout buddy Ayesha Khan, who has been a certified spin instructor for seven years, to show us workout moves that we can do during half-time.
Here are three easy moves you can do anywhere:
1. Curtsy lunge
- Step forward and to the side so that your lead in foot ends up in front of your back foot. (like a curtsy)
- Lower your body until your front knee is bent at least 90 degrees.
- Stand straight looking forward.
- Squat down with your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Kick your feet back to a plank position.
- Do a push-up.
- Immediately return your feet to the squat position and then leap as high as you can into the air.
- Start in a tabletop position.
- Make sure your hands are directly below your shoulders.
- Hold your body in a straight line from the top of your head down to your toes.
- Hold your core in tight.
I hope you all broke a sweat trying those moves. Well, we don’t sweat, we glisten. Go Chiefs!
Check out all of our Fangirl Fitness content here.Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @chiefsFGSN. Go Chiefs!