Hi there Chiefs Kingdom!
It’s one of my favorite times of year, Halloween! I like to make my own personalized decorations each year, and pumpkins are my favorite item to have fun with! I spent some time soaking up pumpkin creativity on Pinterest, and I’ve channeled it into the perfect Chiefs’ pumpkin.
You will need the following items:
- 1 medium to large sized pumpkin (available at a pumpkin patch, farmer’s market, or grocery store near you)
- 1 can of Rust-Oleum flat black spray paint
- 1 old newspaper
- 40 inches of a ribbon of your choice (available at Michael’s or Hobby Lobby or Target)
- 1 Chiefs sticker of your choice (available on Amazon)
- 4 packets of red rhinestone stickers, or more, depending on how much bling you like (available at Michael’s or Hobby Lobby)
Steps to Decorate Your Pumpkin:
1. Lay out the old newspaper on the table.
2. Spray your entire pumpkin with the matte black spray paint and wait 1 hour for it to dry.
3. Place your Kansas City Chiefs sticker on the center of the front of the pumpkin.
4. Tie your ribbon into a bow around the top of the stem of the pumpkin.
5. Place the red studs all around the entire pumpkin. And you’re done!
Your pumpkin will be the talk of the town for Halloween and EVERY Chiefs fan out there! Go Chiefs!
We can’t wait to see what you guys create! Post a picture of your pumpkin on Instagram with the hashtag #FGSNpumpkins!
More of our Fangirl Lifestyle content here
More about the NFL's Crucial Catch campaign here
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @chiefsFGSN. Go Chiefs!
Music in Video Credit:
Spooky Ride by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
- Source: http://www.twinmusicom.org/song/250/spooky-ride
- Artist: http://www.twinmusicom.org