*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links
Hi there, Chiefs Kingdom!
My favorite time of year is almost here, Christmas! Sparking lights, beautiful decorations, spending lots of time with my family and all of the incredible gifts! Here are some gifts you can give any glam Chiefs girl that will fit within any budget.
1. Every girl drinks either coffee, tea or water. I found this cute mug that says “Like a Boss” in gold on it for only $18. I also found 2 really great tumblers: The first one is Lilly Pulitzer and is in pink and gold print. It’s $20. The second one is Kate Spade and says, “Eat cake for breakfast,” which I do sometimes, actually. It’s only $18. I found all three of these on reddressboutique.com.
2. I love candles! I found some great candles and scents on illumecandles.com. My favorite ones are the Coconut Milk Mango Vanity Tin Candle for $20 and the Cooper Rose Mini Talisman Candle, only $10.
3. Dressing up is fun, but the majority of the time, I am in comfy workout clothes. Whether I am working out or not Athleta has tons of great stuff that every girl will love. Specifically, it has a silver swill vest for $168 that’s warm and stylish. I also love the Gleam Chaturanga to Town Tight leggings. They’re faux-leather, and you can dress them up or down. They are $79.
4. Of course, you need to get that lucky lady in your life something Chiefs. Being comfortable and warm is important, and I love this Kansas City Chiefs Under Armour half-zip pullover. It’s cute and comfortable, and you can wear it to Chiefs games or running around town. It’s available at fanatics.com for $41.99.
Remember, it is far better to give than to receive, and trust me, when you give these gifts, the lucky lady in your life will love them! Go Chiefs!
Be sure to check out more Fangirl Fashion here!Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @chiefsFGSN. Go Chiefs!
- Xmas Transition on Footage Crate