Hi there, Chiefs Kingdom!
Thanksgiving is this week! I like many of you are very appreciative for all of the great things and people in my life. Here are the most important things that I am thankful for:
1. My family. But only the ones that are Chiefs fans. I’m pretty sure my cousin is a Patriots fan and I don’t talk to him. You know who you are.
2. My 2 best friends, Amy & Ayesha, because they are always up for anything including filming my fangirl videos with me. Ayesha, thanks for the workout video! Amy, your next!
3. Sundays – Because I get to sleep in, eat pizza and wings all day and watch the Chiefs play! And the occasional Monday and Thursday, when the Chiefs play of course.
4. My exceptional dance moves that only I think are AMAZING. I get my moves from Travis Kelce. Thanks, Kelce.
5. All of you!! I am INCREDIBLY appreciate that each of you share your love for the Chiefs and support me by following me and watching my Chiefs videos. Thank you!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Go, Chiefs!Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @chiefsFGSN. Go Chiefs!
- Travis Kelce on wikimedia commons by Jeffrey Beall