October seems to be a good month for Chargers fans, with two wins under our belt. But that’s not the only thing football fans can be excited about this month! October also means fun costumes, haunted houses and most importantly PUMPKINS! So today, we’re going to have some fun and paint a Charger themed pumpkin to get into Halloween spirit!
Per Kasey, please see the below instructions for decorating pumpkins:
- Place paper and/or cardboard down
- Select a theme (in this case Chargers, of course!)
- Put gloves on
- Spray and/or paint pumpkin with the first coat, let dry
- Heat up hot glue gun and get bedazzling items ready
- Create a pattern using studs/rhinstones or a stencil
- Let dry
We can’t wait to see what you guys create! Post a picture of your pumpkin on Instagram with the hashtag #FGSNpumpkins! Go Bolts!
More of our Fangirl Lifestyle content here
More about the NFL's Crucial Catch campaign here
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @chargersFGSN. Go Chargers!
Music in Video Credit:
Spooky Ride by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
- Source: http://www.twinmusicom.org/song/250/spooky-ride
- Artist: http://www.twinmusicom.org