The weather outside is frightful.. JK, it’s like 75 degrees out but the Cardinals have at times been frightful. There is still a sliver of hope that they get a playoff berth, but I am not going to be holding my breath. What I will be holding is my drink in my hand and wishing for a happy new year. Here is a drinking game to help ease any football and holiday season pain.
So, here is how you play. Take a drink every time one of these things happen in the game:
- First and foremost. The Cardinals seem to like starting this way, so we need to as well. Drink when Larry Fitzgerald makes his first reception of the game on a short pass.
- Drink every time Ricky Seals-Jones scores a touchdown because we love touchdowns.
- Drink every time LB Chandler Jones sacks the QB. That’s what he does. He sacks quarterbacks.
- Drink every time Blaine Gabbert scrambles for positive yards.
- Do not drink, however, when he throws interceptions. know you want to, but DO DRINK when Cardinals force an interception! Cheers, cheers, cheers!
- Drink every time Safety Budda Baker makes a positive play (tackle, forced fumble, fumble recovery or downing a punt inside the 10).
- Drink every time they show Carson Palmer on the sidelines with that gnarly fumanchu ‘stache
- And lastly in honor of the best running back in the league, drink every time David Johnson is mentioned on-air.
Cheers and happy healing!
Be sure to check out more Fangirl Tips & Tricks here!Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @cardinalsFGSN. Go Cardinals!
- Moustache on Wikimedia Commons by Mushon Her-Aviv, Yanka