*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links
Now that Thanksgiving and Black Friday are behind us, it is officially the Holiday Season. I’d like to consider myself a Foodie (Yes, I’m the girl always adding my meals to my Instagram story before I eat it), so I’ve got a Gift Guide for the #Foodie in your life.
1. But first Coffee Mug: Check out this cute mug from World Market. If you have a coffee lover in your life, this is a perfect gift because it’s true – nothing comes before coffee.
- 10% off using code: SAVELOTS (valid: 12/3 – 12/16)
2. Foodie that’s not a chef: This gift is perfect for the foodie that may not be the best cook, like me! Hello Fresh offers a variety of plans to meet your dietary preferences, as well as how many you’re feeding. They ship recipes and all the ingredients needed to make the meal straight to your door.
3. Bibo Barmaid Single Serve Cocktail Machine: This is the alcoholic friend of your Keurig, as this machine makes cocktail night easy! It comes with premade packets of all your favorite cocktail flavors and all you have to do is add a shot of alcohol.
4. Bulletproof coffee sampler: Comes with original, vanilla, and mocha. If you’re not familiar with bulletproof coffee it’s clean coffee certified to be free of 72 energy-sapping toxins plus grass-fed butter and bulletproof brain octane oil to power the brain and body.
5. Prepay a monthly subscription through Mouth.com: At Mouth.com you can choose different month increments, as well as what category like: Gin, Bourbon, Whiskey, Pickles, Snacks and more.YouTube channel and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @broncosFGSN. Go Broncos!
- Christmas Snow in Denver on Flickr by Morgan Ginther