Because we are four games into the Broncos season and our Quarterback has made a name for himself, here are 5 Fun Facts About Trevor Siemian:
1) He was the seventh QB taken in the 2015 draft and is the third starter from that class. But one thing he has on al of them, is he is the only one to start for a defending Super Bowl Champion.
2) Broncos’ general manager John Elway liked what he saw from Siemian as a quarterback before drafting him. Another thing he liked about him – his experience playing in cold weather (Chicago in winter to be specific).
3) Siemian, who boasts good arm strength, considered quitting football to work in real estate after he tore his ACL as a senior at Northwestern in November 2014.
4) Trevor Siemian was actually a baseball player in high school, excelling at SS, third base and OF. He was actually approached by the head coach of the football team to play. Siemian broke the county records with 6,144 career passing yards and 53 TDS.
5) After achieving a 3.9 GPA and making the National Honor Society, Siemian chose to attend Northwestern University (NU) over Rutgers, North Carolina State, and Harvard
There you have it! 5 Fun Facts About Trevor Siemian!Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @broncosFGSN. Go Broncos!
More about the NFL's Crucial Catch campaign here
- Trevor Siemian on flickr by Jeffrey Beall
- NFL Draft on Flickr by Zennie Abraham
- Denver Bronco Logo on Wikimedia by NFLCommunications.com
- John Elway on Wikimedia Commons by Spc. Jonathan Montgomery
- Baseball on Wikipedia by vedub4us
- Northwestern University on Wikimedia Commons by Northwestern University
- Referee on Pixabay by KeithJJ