It’s almost championship Sunday, which means we are one step closer to knowing who will play in Super Bowl 50. In the AFC, Denver will take on New England for Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady, episode 17; while the NFC will showcase the offensive prowess of both the Carolina Panthers and the Arizona Cardinals.
In this week’s preview of the games, I take a look at the matchups, including:
- Tom Brady vs. the Denver Defense
- Larry Fitzgerald vs. Josh Norman and the Panthers’ Secondary
- MVP Cam Newton’s continued NFL domination
- And which teams I think will be playing in Santa Clara on February 7.
Catch up on fan favorites:
- 5 Fun Facts About Chip Kelly (Video)
- Extra! Extra! Get Your NFL Divisional Playoff Preview! (Video)
- 5 Fun Things to Do in January When Your NFL Team is Not in the Playoffs (Video)
- 5 Fun 49ers’ Christmas Wishes (Video)
- Talking Touchdowns: The Lost Hope (Star Wars themed video!)
- This Thanksgiving, the 49ers are Basted and Stuffed…Again (Video)
- Tracy’s Tips & Tricks: Staying Warm & Cute at the Game (Video)
- A Halloween 49ers Spell for Victory…Maybe (Video)