*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links
The Niners can’t play, but baby it’s cold outside.
The San Francisco 49ers are 1-12 and hard to watch, but that doesn’t stop fans from showing up on game day to cheer on the team. These days, it’s getting cold at Levi’s Stadium and at stadiums around the league. It’s not always easy to bundle up and still look good. This Fangirl is here to help with Tips and Tricks for Looking Cute and Staying Warm at the Game.
1. First is an absolutely adorable and incredibly cozy Junk Food hoodie that you can find here.
2. Rain or shine, hot or cold, sparkle is always appropriate for game day. I found this great sparkly gold scarf at J.Crew a couple years back. Check them out, because they always have cute scarves in stock.
3. It’s important to keep your head warm, but sometimes a girl needs an alternative to a beanie. ’47 brand makes this very stylish hat to keep the cold out.
4. This long sleeve v-neck t-shirt is the perfect layering piece or on its own. It’s a slim fit and is quite comfortable. You can find it here.
5. Last but not least, the sweatshirt I’m wearing in the video is one of my absolute favorites. It is so flattering, so warm, and the neckline gives it a little flair. It can be found here.
Stay warm Niner fans!
Thanks for watching! Check out more of my Tips and Tricks!