Another week, another terrible loss for the San Francisco 49ers. Two games remain in this dismal season, and the end can’t come soon enough. It has been a very rough couple of years to be a 49ers’ fan, so Steph and I brought in an expert on rough years to be a fan.
On this week’s Talking Touchdowns podcast, we are joined by Ryan Burns – Cleveland Browns fan and the founder, host, and executioner of FootballSickness. We discuss all sorts of fun things, including:
- The similarities between the 49ers and the Browns
- The Ways the two organizations have intersected over the years with players and coaches
- The positives Ryan sees for the Browns’ future
- If the 49ers have the same positives
- And Ryan gives us tips on how to get through these dismal seasons.