It has been an incredible week in the NFL, with players, coaches, and executives around the league coming together in protest about comments made by President Trump. This past Sunday saw teams staying in the locker room for the National Anthem, kneeling, and linking arms. It was a movement started by Colin Kaepernick, and it is spreading around the league.
- The power of the anthem protests
- Steph’s article on Kaepernick and being a female sports fan
- Why we’re thankful to Colin Kaepernick
- Why we’re proud of Jed York and the 49ers’ organization
- Last week’s exciting Thursday Night Football game
- And we preview this Sunday’s game against the Arizona Cardinals.