The San Francisco 49ers are now 0-4 after losing in heartbreaking fashion to the Arizona Cardinals. They have lost their last three games by a combined total of eight points, which means they’re close, but they can’t seem to finish games.
This team is in a rebuild and that’s the difference between good teams and building teams. Good teams have playmakers that can make the game-winning plays; rebuilding teams are still looking for it.
- The keys factors in Sunday’s loss and what the 49ers are missing
- Brian Hoyer vs. C.J. Beathard
- An interesting thought of what the 49ers could potentially do sooner rather than later at quarterback
- The main reason for all those penalties, and it may not be what you think
- How much patience the organization is going to have with Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch (hint: a lot)
- And the secret to Tim unblocking you on Twitter.
Tim was a fantastic guest, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Go Niners! Don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly podcast and YouTube channel. Also, make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @49ersfangirl. Go Niners!