Hey there, Faithful! As I’ve said before, I love the fall. It’s not just football, though that’s a big part of it. But it’s the changing seasons, the sweaters, the all pumpkin all the time, and of course, Halloween!
With costume and candy time just around the corner, I’m ready to get my Fangirl pad decorated with all kinds of Halloween décor, including pumpkins. And what’s better than a pumpkin decorated in 49ers theme? Nothing.
Per Kasey, please see the below instructions for decorating pumpkins:
- Place paper and/or cardboard down
- Select a theme (in this case 49ers, of course!)
- Put gloves on
- Spray and/or paint pumpkin with the first coat, let dry
- Heat up hot glue gun and get bedazzling items ready
- Create a pattern using studs/rhinstones or a stencil
- Let dry
And watch as we paint, bedazzle, rhinestone, the works. Happy Haunting!
We can’t wait to see what you guys create! Post a picture of your pumpkin on Instagram with the hashtag #FGSNpumpkins!here
More about the NFL's Crucial Catch campaign here
Don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly podcast and YouTube channel. Also, make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @49ersfangirl. Go Niners!
Music in Video Credit:
Spooky Ride by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
- Source: http://www.twinmusicom.org/song/250/spooky-ride
- Artist: http://www.twinmusicom.org