Well friends, after a season – well a year – of turmoil, the San Francisco 49ers will end their season this Sunday at home against the St. Louis Rams. At best, the Niners can win, improve to 5-11, end up with a top eight draft pick, and ensure that there is no change at head coach. At worst, they can lose, end up with a top five draft pick, and probably still ensure that there is no change at head coach. Either way, this team will not be in the playoffs. Therefore, we fans need something to do!
With that in mind, I present 5 Fun Things to Do in January when Your NFL Team is Not in the Playoffs. Watch to find out the best ways to keep yourself occupied between now and February 7, and remember, there’s always next season! Yikes, that’s a frightening thought.
Catch up on fan favorites:
- 5 Fun 49ers’ Christmas Wishes
- In Other NFL News (Wk. 16): Odell, Josh, Charles, & the NFC Playoff Picture
- Talking Touchdowns: The Lost Hope (Star Wars themed!)
- This Thanksgiving, the 49ers are Basted and Stuffed…Again (Video)
- Tracy’s Tips & Tricks: Staying Warm & Cute at the Game
- A Halloween 49ers Spell for Victory…Maybe (Video)
Be sure to subscribe to my: