49ers’ head coach Chip Kelly is a notoriously private person, but he is known for being innovative, prickly, and quirky. He is also famous for his intense player conditioning, daily urine tests for players, and personalized player smoothies. But there’s got to be more to being Chip Kelly than football, right?
In this week’s 5 Fun Facts, I dug deep to find out a few interesting tidbits about the coach. Be prepared as the 2016 49ers embark on their chance to be king. Go Niners!
Catch up on fan favorites:
- Extra! Extra! Get Your NFL Divisional Playoff Preview!
- 5 Fun Things to Do in January When Your NFL Team is Not in the Playoffs (Video)
- 5 Fun 49ers’ Christmas Wishes (Video)
- Talking Touchdowns: The Lost Hope (Star Wars themed!)
- This Thanksgiving, the 49ers are Basted and Stuffed…Again (Video)
- Tracy’s Tips & Tricks: Staying Warm & Cute at the Game
- A Halloween 49ers Spell for Victory…Maybe (Video)