San Francisco 49ers’ safety Eric Reid may be out with a knee injury, but he has been in the news quite a bit. Reid joined Colin Kaepernick in kneeling for the National Anthem last season in protest of police brutality and the lack of social justice and equality. He has continued to protest this season on the field, as he has also been an advocate for Kaepernick and recently wrote a great Op-Ed in the New York Times.
Before the season started, I had the chance to talk to Reid and get to know him better with 5 Fun Facts.
Watch the video to learn:
- A hobby of his that goes hand-in-hand with football,
- His favorite food and what he stays away from,
- His other priority this past training camp,
- His favorite game to play with his daughters, and
- His favorite movie.
Reid is an exceptional person, and I hope you enjoy getting to know another side of him as much as I did.Don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly podcast and YouTube channel. Also, make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @49ersfangirl. Go Niners!
More about the NFL's Crucial Catch campaign here
- Eric Reid photographer by Tracy Sandler