Linebacker Aaron Lynch came to 49ers’ training camp in shape and ready to compete for his job. The fourth year player lost 30 pounds to come to camp at 273 pounds and prove that he is indeed worthy of a spot on the defensive line.
After practice last week, and before Lynch and his wife welcomed their second child, I had the opportunity to talk to the fourth-year player and get to know him better with 5 Fun Facts! Here’s a sixth one for you – the baby’s name is Samson John Lynch (you know, like the 49ers’ GM, though no confirmation as to if that factored into the decision).
Watch the video to learn:
- The Lynch-proclaimed “weird creatures” he likes to eat
- What he likes to do with his 10-month old son
- His favorite type of motorcycle
- One of his favorite pastimes
- And what he and his wife are binge-watching right now.
Thanks for watching! You can catch more of my 5 Fun Facts series here. Go Niners!