What’s up guys? The NBA Finals are well underway and the series has now shifted to Cleveland. So it seems like the perfect time to find out the top five things to do in Cleveland!!
1. The Cleveland Museum of Art.
It resembles the New York City Public Library and houses some incredible art. It is also said that the entire museum can be done in one day!
2. The Westside Market.
Probably most highly recommended by all who visit imagine a food hall of epic proportions! The market is filled with fresh groceries and of course tempting bites to try as you shop.
3. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
The outside looks a bit like the Louvre, but the inside is straight Rock and Roll. The museum recognizes and archives the history of the best-known and most influential artists producers and all notable influencers in the development of Rock and Roll.
4. The U.S.S. Cod Submarine Memorial.
This is your chance to Honor our veterans while learning what it was like to live in silence and the deep, deep waters of the ocean blue.
5. Lastly, OBVIOUSLY the Quicken Loans Arena.
Home to the Cleveland Cavs, it is a MUST SEE for any NBA fan and is only getting more iconic as the Cavs continue to reach more success.
Well there you have it. Win or lose this weekend, Cavs fans and NBA fans alike will have plenty of things to keep them busy in Cleveland.
NBA Finals 2017 on ABC:
- Game 4: June 9 | 9:00 PM ET
- Game 5: June 12 | 9:00 PM ET*
- Game 6: June 15 | 9:00 PM ET*
- Game 7: June 18 | 8:00 PM ET*
- *If necessary
- Cleveland skyline on Wikipedia by Avogadro
- Cleveland Museum of Art on Wikimedia By Daderot
- Westside Market on Flickr by Daniel X. O’Neil
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Wikipedia by MusikAnimal
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Flickr by Sam Bobko
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: David Bowie’s Outfits on Flickr by Sam Howzit
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: Artifacts from the Doors on Flickr by Sam Howzit
- S.S. Cod Submarine Memorial on Flickr by Cliff
- Quicken Loans Arena on Wikimedia by Chris Metcalf